rencontre femme cambodgienne
12/15/2014 12:45:34 AMquartier prostituées casablanca Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

sites rencontres pau
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


I've got a 2010 Ford Focus that is showing a yellow wrench on the dash. No "check engine" symbol.
Had a dead battery and jump started from another vehicle, problems started after taking care of the battery(corrosion). Showed a check engine light. Went to Autozone to have the code read - P0760. So find out it's a solenoid in the trans and replaced that. (Battey was disconnected so it cleared the code.
Test drive. Yellow Wrench comes back on, no "check engine". It's still downshifting from overdrive to drive at 55-60. If I drive slower, no problem.
I've read that the Throttle Position Sensor can be a problem after jump starting.Also it's one of the mysterious YW signs. I'm thinking it's sending a false/bad signal and causing the tranny to shift in/out.

Any ideas? I'm replacing the TPS and hoping I'm going in the right direction.
No I didn't buy the parts at Autozone.LOL, Went to Ford dealer.
Appreciate the help.

Meet singles at DateHookup.com, we're 100% free! prostitute ohio!

DateHookup.com - 100% Free Personals


12/15/2014 2:01:31 AMrencontres conakry Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

recit rencontre entre femme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


Anyone heard of Program 13N03? Throttle body problems on Fords?

12/15/2014 11:07:48 AMsite rencontre ami Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

la rencontre gustave courbet prostituee lyon part dieu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,958)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007


I know the term Throttle body stands for expencive

12/15/2014 1:56:14 PMsite de rencontre irlandais gratuit Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
35, joined Jan. 2012


Throttle body is a good guess, but after you replace it...technically it was suppose to be re-program..but you might get away w/o programming it.

12/15/2014 5:25:38 PMretrouver une personne rencontree par hasard Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 
rencontre homme 60 65 ans
Over 1,000 Posts (1,928)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009


You need to take your vehicle back into the dealer. Even though your vehicle is probably out of warranty, there just may be a hidden recall / program out there to fix your vehicle.

And if all you need is a PCM reflash, those are normally covered for 8 years, 80K mileage. Or longer, depending on the vehicle.

Check your owners manual, and call the 800 # to confirm.

12/15/2014 6:41:23 PMrencontre turque belgique Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

rencontres jeunes adultes
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


Quote from karrpilot:
You need to take your vehicle back into the dealer. Even though your vehicle is probably out of warranty, there just may be a hidden recall / program out there to fix your vehicle.

And if all you need is a PCM reflash, those are normally covered for 8 years, 80K mileage. Or longer, depending on the vehicle.

Check your owners manual, and call the 800 # to confirm.


Thank you karr. I was hoping for your input. Good advice as I'm now at the end of my knowledge/guess's.
Replaced the TPS and it took care of my problem with the shift. After clearing the PCM (disconnect negative battery then ran a jumper from the positive to the disconnected negative.) Test drive was fine, stopped, turned off the car and restarted and it threw the original code...again. Back to Autozone to find out what the code was.
Finally got someone with some knowledge and he told me it was a "pending" code. ? "Pending" code? He reset it and I drove home without it throwing a code.
I think it's fixed. Shifitng normal, and no downshifts at 55-60.


I'll still take advice and any suggestions.

12/15/2014 11:01:24 PMprostituées chateau rouge Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
35, joined Jan. 2012


I just looked up that code and its the shift solenoid in the tranny..You will need to take it to a tranny shop to replace the solenoid.

12/15/2014 11:46:06 PMrencontre saint maurice Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

rencontre bbm
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


I did replace that solenoid. Easy job in this one, drop pan,6 solenoids, unbolt "A", twist out, twist new one, replace bolt. Cleaning the gasket off took the longest.

12/16/2014 7:23:33 PMsite de rencontre 40 ans et plus Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

prostituées punta cana
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


Reached my end. Acted up while driving, dropped it off at Ford. They have the code readers and training.

12/16/2014 8:37:50 PMrencontre ado en direct Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 
the witcher 2 prostituée flotsam
Over 1,000 Posts (1,928)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009


I have fixed a lot of vehicles with just a reflash sometimes. Many a time, there are hidden program files hidden in said PCM update, that are not published or listed.

And with a vehicle that new, many makers do offer after warranty goodwill incentives to their customers.

I had a rear main seal leak in my GM 8 months out of warranty. GM covered the bill at 60%, and I had to pick up the remaining 40%. I even got a free loaner while the repairs were being done.

12/17/2014 9:27:19 AMpresident francais prostituee Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
35, joined Jan. 2012


Quote from 21stcent:
I did replace that solenoid. Easy job in this one, drop pan,6 solenoids, unbolt "A", twist out, twist new one, replace bolt. Cleaning the gasket off took the longest.


How do you know that you replaced the right one?...should be 3 of them and sometimes the circuit board inside tranny, that goes to the solenoid is faulty.

12/17/2014 11:47:48 AMrencontres amicales dans le gard Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

prostituee marmande
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


Quote from karrpilot:
I have fixed a lot of vehicles with just a reflash sometimes. Many a time, there are hidden program files hidden in said PCM update, that are not published or listed.

And with a vehicle that new, many makers do offer after warranty goodwill incentives to their customers.

I had a rear main seal leak in my GM 8 months out of warranty. GM covered the bill at 60%, and I had to pick up the remaining 40%. I even got a free loaner while the repairs were being done.


Dealer called. "Hard Fault" in the PCM. Covered by warranty.
You nailed it karr! Thank You for input.

12/17/2014 11:50:08 AMsite de rencontre sur google Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

site de rencontre agricole gratuit
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007


Quote from naughtyguy13:
How do you know that you replaced the right one?...should be 3 of them and sometimes the circuit board inside tranny, that goes to the solenoid is faulty.[/quote





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l36SjcB0FuQ



[Edited 12/17/2014 11:50:31 AM ]

1/5/2015 11:55:27 AMsite de rencontre wiki Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 
lavndrkiss
Norwalk, OH
37, joined Aug. 2013


Could also be a oxygen sensor. My focus had problems also.

1/5/2015 12:32:53 PMmessage anniversaire de rencontre 1 an Yellow Wrench Dash symbol 

rencontre geneve occasion
Junction City, KS
35, joined Aug. 2013


Quote from lavndrkiss:
Could also be a oxygen sensor. My focus had problems also.


Did you read the other posts?

It was the pcm.